To work in the Digital Marketing space with the ultimate goal of sharing the experiences gained by earning an Internet Marketing Masters Degree from, my years of experience in the traditional and digital marketing industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Boot camp, Constant Contact, WordPress (traditional and mobile), basic HTML, iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Key Note, Moodle LMS, ScreenFlow, and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated knowledge in: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Houzz, Pinterest, Tailwind, Instagram, Buffer, Triberr, Pheed, Tumblr, Vine, FourSquare, Layar Augmented Reality App, Second Life and more.
Quantum Strides, Herndon, VA.
Digital Webinar Developer / Webinar Instructor
- Developing and teaching digital webinars online.
Domus Inc., Philadelphia, PA.
Consultant: Social Media Strategy
- Developing and implementing social media strategy for a variety of clients.
Antonelli College Online, Jackson, MS.
Adjunct Marketing & Social Media Instructor / Course Developer
- Teaching cutting edge marketing and social media strategies to traditional and at-risk students for the newly developed Social Media and Marketing degree programs. I am an instructor for the following courses, Intro to Marketing, Customer Engagement Through Social Media, Strategic Marketing, Social Media Applications and Social Media Ethics and Issues.
The Creative Group, Philadelphia, Pa.
eLearning Marketing Specialist [Contractor at Project Management Insititue(PMI)]
- Addition of 200 + new professional development and project management courses to the eLearning online catalog within 5 months.
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies for 200 new eLearning courses within 5 months.
- Increase in social media exposure for professional development and project management courses for eLearning.
- Creation of social media guide for speakers of live seminars.
- Redesign of eLearning CMS for better usability.
- Design of a new course widget for eLearning CMS & RSS feed for PMI.org
- Creation of new and more robust landing page capabilities for eLearning CMS.
NBN Group, Cherry Hill, NJ
3/2012 – 12/2013
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Created and implemented digital marketing strategies for six internal health services brands.
- Event planning for marketing events, trade shows and healthcare fairs.
- Trained teams on Social Media best use and etiquette.
- Managed digital marketing for non-profit organization Chronic Care Connection, a division of NBN Group.
- Created and implemented digital marketing strategies which included content creation, social media optimization, web analytics, video creation/editing, mobile web, custom CMS driven iFrame pages, custom branded WordPress layouts, WordPress maintenance, building traditional/digital brand awareness and more.
- Merged traditional marketing with digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and exposure.
- Utilized Google Analytics to monitor traffic patterns and targeted demographic audiences to measure the effectiveness of specific landing page initiatives tied to events, tradeshows and fairs.
- Provided weekly status reports, which included project results and suggested strategies for new projects.
- Mixed traditional marketing such as print, web, email and promotional products with digital marketing technologies.
- Worked with a team of graphic designers and outside vendors to create marketing collateral.
- Implemented a full service B2B product marketing section within the organization, which allowed the company to purchase promotional and branded products at wholesale costs, saving 40% or more on custom marketing materials used for trade shows, events, health fairs, internal and external clients.
Direct Response Marketing
- Utilized a combination of print and digital marketing strategies by way of coupon codes, QR codes, augmented reality, website/mobile landing pages, analytics, and insights to effectively target and measure specific marketing offers. This allowed the measurement of ROI for individual events, trade shows and fairs.
Anise Smith Marketing, Philadelphia, Pa.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Social Media Optimization
- Proficient at the integration of various social media channels into the marketing plans for the purpose of customer engagement, overall marketing exposure, brand recognition and increased sales.
- Created cutting edge marketing projects using mobile web, QR code marketing and augmented reality.
Web Content Management
- Familiar with various website formats but worked primarily on WordPress due to its functionality and built in SEO superiority.
- Created web content that consisted of medical topics, augmented reality, digital marketing, mobile web and more.
Compas Inc., Pennsauken, NJ.
Internal Account Manager/Product Marketing
- Worked with Pharmaceutical and Healthcare clients creating print and promotional marketing materials. The marketing goal was to promote related pharmaceutical products to targeted pharmaceutical representatives and healthcare professionals to increase sales.
Promotional Product Marketing
- Trained teams in promotional marketing strategies to increase organizational revenue goals.
- Involved in the creation of brand awareness by use of various marketing materials. This pharmaceutical marketing agency, allowed the use of various print, advertising, web stores and promotional products to create unique and creative marketing campaigns that created unparalleled brand recognition for my clients.
- Created marketing materials for Independent Blue Cross’s Go Gold internal incentive program.
- Worked with the GlaxoSmithKline creative services team providing branded marketing materials.
Full Sail University, Winter Park, Florida
Masters of Science in Internet Marketing, GPA 3.71
Rosemont College, Rosemont, Pa.
Bachelor of Arts in Business, Specialty Organizational Development, GPA 3.46